Monday, December 8, 2008

Third Eye Blind

They are my favorite band. I love their music from deep inside my heart. I believe in the goodness of their music more than I believe in most things. I like them so much that I have decided to actually pay for their music (a big step for me). Im going to their concert this thursday, i paid for the tickets, and I am actually going to buy their forthcoming album, "Ursa Major"


The new stuff is a tad different from the 3eb you remember but you must remember that it has been 11 years since the self-titled album which had "Semi-charmed Life" and "Jumper" and its been 5 years since they have put out any music at all. Still, their music maintains its power, drive and passion (even if it seems softened) that made me love songs like "Red Summer Sun" and "Slow Motion".

You can go to their Myspace or Facebook to hear a bunch of their new songs. The video for the new song "Non-Dairy Creamer" is here



"Don't believe a word, just keep on breathing, oh pretty soon that good King George will wake up screaming"
-Dont Believe a Word

"Whats it gonna be, are you real to me, or are you non-dairy creamer?"
-Non-Dairy Creamer

And 2 gay guys got married and brought the family to its knees, how did they blow us to smitherines? Just a couple of queens... How did they do it, im telling you now, they brought marriage to an end.
-Non-Dairy Creamer


No comments: