Friday, March 20, 2009

Goodbye

If you are reading this, it means that I'm already gone. It was a tough decision but in the end, I think what I'm doing is right.

I know that where Im going might be insufferably hot or very pleasent - there is no telling which will greet me - Ill accept whatever consequences lay in the future for me. It was the right thing to do.


Goodbye...














.....I'll see you when I get back from SPRING BREAK!!!!! in Texas. Centex and then beach house - ridiculousness will ensue right after the Squids unleash on some fools.

Predictions for the festivities include relaxing, working on my tan, finishing "Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintainace", sleeping 9hours a night, eating and drinking only the best money can buy and generally having a restful and reinvigorating vacation from school. Actually, none of those things will happen (eh, i might finish Zen in the airports - but then again, i remember it getting pretty complex at the end from last time I tried to read it in HS).

To all you other Spring Breakers: be safe, but remember "safety" is relative - human livers are a lot stronger than we give them credit for. To advocates of moderation, I say: If not now, when?

Stupid and Unsafe are not the same thing. Be safe but not sane, there is plenty of time for sanity the rest of the year.


-Sorry if i scared anyone. Go tell your family home much you love them

No comments: